Happy new year, everyone! We wish you all a fantastic 2018.
We’ve been taking a break for a while but we’re back for another saucy, sexy year! We’re a few days into January already but it isn’t too late to make some great promises for a promising year! Here are some great ideas to spice up 2018.
1. Have sex more often. A simple one to start off with. Think about how often you have sex now. Once a month? Make it twice! Once a year? Sort it out! Sex has some great physical benefits, such as improving your immune system and stress relief.
2. Try a roleplay. Roleplaying can add some serious naughtiness to your sex life! Check out our awesome roleplay list for ideas.
3. Buy a toy. Do you know how many dildos, vibrators, and toys there are out there? Take a look at these beauties!
4. If you’re single, go out with someone who isn’t usually your type. Try someone new who you wouldn’t normally think of in that way. Who knows what could happen?
5. Have a sexy weekend away. If you’re in a relationship and you’re sleeping together, organize a night or two away to a city or town you’ve never been to. A new place and an exotic hotel can really get things going.
6. Try out a new fetish. It doesn’t have to be anything crazy – in fact, it can be something that you’ve been curious about for a while but haven’t tried yet.
7. Write an erotica story. Ever tried writing erotica? Try putting your most private fantasies to paper! Need some inspiration? Check out our erotica ebooks for Kindle, free for Kindle Unlimited.
8. Go out without underwear on. Feeling naughty? Try going commando for a day or evening while you’re out! Bonus points if you’re wearing a skirt!
9. Try a new sex position. Trying out new sex positions is something every intimate couple should try! Find one that you, your partner, or both of you have never done and give it a try.
10. Watch porn with your partner. Some couples already do this, but if not, give it a try and see what happens! You can share your favorite videos, masturbate together, and even copy what’s happening on-screen!
Which of these resolutions are you going to try first? Keep a list and tick them off! These ideas could make your 2018 even better.